NOTE: For 2020, deadlines have passed.
Looking for Google Summer of Code/Tweag Fellowship students
- We aim to ensure that each student gets a great learning experience tailored to their ability, interest and experience
- Practical experience in real-world applications
- Implementing and extending a software project with increasing use around the world
- Improving your oral and written communication skills in a team environment
You know some of these languages/technologies:
How to Know more
How to Apply
- Provide a cover letter that explains why your skills would be a good fit. If you don’t have the skills, explain why you would like to learn those skills. 2 pages maximum.
- Provide a resume with a list of skills and experience. 2 pages maximum.
- Provide links to any bug report you have submitted to any open source project
- Provide links to any code you might have contributed to (e.g., Github, Bitbucket repos/commits)